- On www.hemphillcbd.com
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications, including social media.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications via third-party websites and services.
The Collection of Personal Information
In order to better provide you with Parton's Naturals products and services, this website may collect personal information when you engage with our website’s content or purchase something from our online store, including:
- First and Last Name
- Mailing Address
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Order history
- Age (for verification of eligibility of purchase)
- Billing and credit card information (if you purchase Parton's Naturals products, this information is used to complete the purchase transaction)
Personal information is collected directly from you when you provide it to us, including the following actions:
- If you purchase any of Parton's Naturals' products
- Filling out any forms on the website
- Records and copies of correspondence, if you contact us on or off the website
When you visit our website, some information is automatically collected. This information may include:
- Details of your visits to our website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on our website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
By providing us with your email address, or other contact information, you are giving us permission to contact you through that contact information. Email marketing communications may include news about our store, products, new brands under the Parton's Naturals portfolio, and other updates. You have the opportunity to unsubscribe from these emails at any time by clicking the Unsubscribe button included at the bottom of each email.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal identifying information:
- To present our website and online store to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- Identify you as a user in our system.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To notify you about changes to our website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To share information about products and services offered by Parton's Naturals, and all brands within our portfolio of brands and our selected partners
- Improve our products, website, and how we operate our business to better serve our customers.
Parton's Farm does not sell, rent, or lease its customer lists to third parties. We may disclose personal information to assist:
- Fulfilling the purpose for which you provide your personal information
- Third-Party service providers who work on our behalf, to help perform statistical analysis, send you communications, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries
- Lawful requests to comply with laws or to respond to lawful requests and legal process
- Corporate restructuring and expansion. For the purposes of a business deal involving a sale or transfer of all or a part of our business.
The Parton's Naturals website may use “cookies” to help personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the website server that you have returned to a specific page. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Parton's Naturals features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Parton's Naturals services or websites you visit.
You must be at least 18 years old to access this site. If you are under 18 years old you are not permitted to use this site for any reason. You must be of legal age required by the state or province you are in to purchase our products. It is your responsibility to know whether you are legally able to purchase our products.
By providing Parton's Naturals with personal information to complete a transaction, placing an order, arranging for a delivery, returning a purchase, filling out any website forms, or contacting Hemp Hill Farms, you are consenting to our collecting and using your personal information.
You may withdraw your consent for us to contact you by clicking the “unsubscribe” button included at the bottom of each email or contacting us at: email@example.com.
Links and Third-Party Services
Our Policy does not cover any third-party services. To learn about those third parties' privacy practices, please read their privacy policies.
This website may include links to an external website. When you click on these links and move away from our site, Parton's Naturals is not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
Payment Processing and Personal Information Security
The Parton's Naturals website is built on an e-commerce software platform called Shopify. If you provide us with your credit card information during the payment process, we send it to our payment gateway for processing using SSL encryption technology to ensure the protection of your personal information. This information is stored for recurring subscription orders as well as within your account for a faster checkout experience.
To protect your personal information, we strive to take appropriate security measures to make sure it is not lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by following generally accepted industry practices. Your personal information is protected by your password – never share this password with anyone. Parton's Naturals will never contact you to ask you for your password.
U.S. Law Applies
Questions and Contact Information
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you (other than that information automatically generated by your use of our site), register a complaint, or simply want more information, contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Rights and Choices as a California Resident
The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights solely to all visitors, users, and others who reside in the State of California. To learn more about accessing specific information in response to CCPA, please click here.